Sunday, July 30, 2017
We arrived!
At YVR airport. I thought kids played computer games and grandfathers read! British Airways was really good and we arrived early Immigration was easy and they went over Cheryl and Dave's authorization to take Lexi out of the country letter very carefully! Mark was waiting for us and the M25 was not backed up! Jean was waiting for us and Lillie is getting used to having company, We went to the pub for dinner and it was packed. Food was great and the walk there and home was even nicer,
Dinner at the pub!
Lexi walking/skipping home from the pub
Day 13 - Riding Out Hurricane Simon — Or So We Thought and now an earthquake at our next port!
We were still in Cabo San Lucas when the news came through: Simon had officially become a hurricane. Not long after, the captain’s voice...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...


