To all my friends with Scottish heritage, I hope you have a great celebration today! I love Scotland! It's a gorgeous country and the people are so friendly. We are coming back to see you in August. I'll skip the haggis but look forward to the Edinburgh Military Tattoo!
Day 12 - A Day in Quarantine: Remembering the Diamond Princess
In early 2020, long before vaccines, rapid tests, or even a clear understanding of how COVID‑19 spread, the world watched a cruise ship beco...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...

