Last night we were invited to Donna's for a wonderful dinner. She sets an awesome table. I was too busy visiting and enjoying the great food and company to take more pictures. It was great to see Donna's brother Ken, his wife Libby, Sam, Janice and Jim! Thanks Donna for your gracious hospitality!
Day 13 - Riding Out Hurricane Simon — Or So We Thought and now an earthquake at our next port!
We were still in Cabo San Lucas when the news came through: Simon had officially become a hurricane. Not long after, the captain’s voice...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...




