Saturday, June 8, 2019
Genealogy
I have really enjoyed researching my family. Through my DNA matches, I've found cousins around the world! I have 185 4th cousins or closer. I know how I'm related with every one of my second cousins.
Cec's family tree is massive! He was an only child. He has 495 DNA matches 4th closer or closer. His tree has 80,886 family members on his tree!
No where in our search have we found royalty or felons, so far!
Day 14 - Meet the Captain — A Family Story at Sea
Captain Arrigo on the left and Cruise Director Cole on the right Today’s highlight was the “Meet the Captain” event, something I always lo...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...
