![]() |
| No plates as I serve buffet style. |
Thursday, December 26, 2019
Happy Boxing Day
We had a nice Christmas. I cooked dinner but only had immediate family. As my table seats 8, it worked out just fine. I love cooking a turkey as leftovers are better than the first day.
Today is Brad and Maria's 27th wedding anniversary. They don't usually exchange presents but Brad found this sweat shirt and thought Maria would love it! Isn't he funny!
Day 2 - Victoria
We sailed the short route from Vancouver to Victoria overnight, and by the time we docked around 7 AM, the city was just beginning to wake. ...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...

