Friday, December 6, 2019
Let's Make A Deal - Postponed
Cheryl received an email and the Let's Make a Deal show she appears in has been postponed. They have not given a new date but when they do, I will post it here. A lot of daytime programming has been preempted to show the Presidential Impeachment Hearings in the US. This is probably why the change. I will be shown sometime in the New Year!
A great day to view large ships at Canada Place
Yesterday at Canada Place felt like one of those classic Vancouver cruise days—busy, bright, and full of anticipation. Three ships were in p...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...
