Yesterday was Cec's birthday. We had a great day. Cheryl, Dave and Lexie took us to The Keg at Morgan Creek. We had a wonderful dinner!
Cheryl's episode of Let's Make A Deal is not being broadcast in February. They just posted the February schedule.
Today we woke up to snow! It's snowing nicely and the plow has already gone through our complex. There is a lot of wind and the ferries are cancelled this morning to Vancouver Island. More snow is forecast and the temperatures are dropping -9C/15.8F on Sunday! Looks like we will be staying in for a few days.
Day 5 - San Francisco Day 1
Oakland Bay Bridge picture taken from our balcony Pier 39 was fun. We had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe and saw the magic show! Only 2 Sea Li...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...
