Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Safety First

 This South African cop probably missed a few training days 

 

Irony overload

Timber!

Garden or no garden, we must have a trampoline

I'll wear it, but only because I have to!

Easy to walk forwards, not so easy to get back...

This man's got his priorities straight

If they pull this off they're engineering geniuses

I like teamwork, but this...?

Keep on believing! Nothing can go wrong

What's the one part of your body you'd trust to 
a galloping giant?

Oh yeah, like that's gonna help?

Can't find your helmet? No problem - use a 
bucket.

Ok, friend, I've got a job for you. It's a tough one...

An opened window does not a balcony make

Thisguy likes his odds.

Do you think he's a professional window cleaner?

Al Quiring: The Man Behind the Tow Truck

  Al Quiring is one of those local legends whose work speaks for itself. While many people know him from television, those who have met him ...