The animals in a zoo in Germany were depressed and never left their dens. This happened during the pandemic. Nobody went there anymore, neither children nor adults. The zoo remained empty. So the zoo keeper called this pianist to play for them .. And see what happened..!
Day 13 - Riding Out Hurricane Simon — Or So We Thought and now an earthquake at our next port!
We were still in Cabo San Lucas when the news came through: Simon had officially become a hurricane. Not long after, the captain’s voice...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...