Saturday, July 31, 2021

Doing our thing for the BC Wildfires...

White Spot announced a fund raiser for the Canadian Red Cross.  Thursday, we went to White Spot for a fabulous lunch! The White Spot has been around since 1929 and it just gets better.


The chefs at White Spot always have a summer menu.  This summer they've added the Turmeric Chicken and Halloumi Burger!  It's a BC chicken breast lemon-grilled halloumi, tzatziki, roasted red pepper dressing, BC cucumber, red onion and lettuce.  


It  was delicious!   I could have ordered it with fries and coleslaw but their Spot salad is excellent.  The dressing is amazing.  I hope they add this chicken burger to the regular menu.  Cec ordered a halibut burger but they were out of halibut so he had the same as I ordered with the fries and coleslaw.

Then I get home and see we've missed a memorable day!   How can one keep up?


It was National Lasagna day!  Who knew?   Better put that on my calendar.  I love the Olive Garden!

Al Quiring: The Man Behind the Tow Truck

  Al Quiring is one of those local legends whose work speaks for itself. While many people know him from television, those who have met him ...