Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Advice from a bat!


I've never had a bat in my home, but if I get one, this is great advice from a bat:

I am a bat:
  • I don't suck your blood and I won't get tangled in your hair.
  • If I happen to enter your house, please don't hit me with bats or squash me out; it hurts a lot and on such occasions I'm very scared. It was an accident and I didn't mean to scare you.
  • If I land, I may not be able to get up and I need your help. Just grab a towel and pull me out carefully. I'll fly right away, I promise.
  • I feed on mosquitoes and many other insects.
  • Our houses are being demolished to build other buildings and we still have a few places to go. So if I'm flying in your space, turn off the lights and leave the outside light on with the door open, I'll be out shortly.

Tupperware

  Tupperware was founded in Orlando, Florida in 1946.  Yesterday they filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection.  For 78 years they have su...