Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Happy Canada Day

Yesterday I needed groceries and my favorite Save On Foods is beside the Cloverdale Fairgrounds where all the Surrey Canada Day activities were taking place.  I know they have signs that say they will tow anyone who parks in the Save On Foods/London Drugs parking lot and goes to the festivities.  When I finished my grocery shopping, I saw a family getting out of their car, getting their chairs out of the trunk.  I said "they will tow you if you park here, there are signs that show that".  I was nice, just in case he missed he signs.  He shrugged his shoulders like he didn't speak English, or didn't care and I proceeded to return my basket.  On my way back to the car, the Save On employee was writing his license plate down.  From the end of the parking lot, the well dressed gentlemen was running back to his car!   My morning chuckle.  

We went to Cheryl's to watch the Cloverdale fireworks at 10:15 PM.  It was a great way to end a nice day.  They were really good!

Lexie's first Canada Day at the Steveston Salmon Festival


Lexie and Persephone this year in their Canada Day Outfits


You may not agree with his son, but this is one of my favorite quotes:


 🍁   As I watch the Republic south of us, I am so glad I live in this country!  🍁

Tupperware

  Tupperware was founded in Orlando, Florida in 1946.  Yesterday they filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection.  For 78 years they have su...