Yesterday our house was so cool, I turned on the heat! I only had it on to take the chill off but I had opened windows and didn't realize it was going to be so wet and cool. My cousin lives in Las Vegas and she is telling me how hot it is. I know heat is not pleasant and at least with cold you can dress for it when you go out. I thought she would appreciate these!
Al Quiring: The Man Behind the Tow Truck
Al Quiring is one of those local legends whose work speaks for itself. While many people know him from television, those who have met him ...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
As Ukraine continues to deal with the conflict with Russia, people all over the world are sending love and support to them. Everyone is hopi...








