Saturday, March 3, 2018
Eagle nesting cams
With thanks to the Hancock Wildlife Organization and some wonderful people, there are cams set up where you can watch the eagle nests. It gets very interesting when they actually hatch, which you can watch live! I know the owner of the property in White Rock. He set up this camera a few years ago and I've always enjoyed watching the nests.
http://www.hancockwildlife.org/index.php?topic=cam-sites
David Hancock will be speaking tomorrow night in Ocean Park!
Day 5 - San Francisco Day 1
Oakland Bay Bridge picture taken from our balcony Pier 39 was fun. We had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe and saw the magic show! Only 2 Sea Li...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...
