I thought I got a great picture but yesterday my brother-in-law Richard drove down 72nd Street and counted 17 eagles! He parked in the same spot off the road where I did. What an awesome sight! Thanks for taking this great picture.
Saturday, March 3, 2018
Day 6 - San Francisco Day 2
I just learned that the Star Princess is the largest ship ever to dock at Pier 27 . Hard to believe, considering she didn’t use that pier o...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...
