I never celebrated St. Patrick's day until three years ago when I received my DNA results I found out I'm 19% Irish. Doing my family tree, I can't locate any Irish relatives, but if it's in my DNA, I'll accept it. Now to get some green beer! Cheers!!!
Day 2 - Victoria
We sailed the short route from Vancouver to Victoria overnight, and by the time we docked around 7 AM, the city was just beginning to wake. ...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...
