Saturday, July 28, 2018

Junk Folder

I get a lot of "junk" emails, thank you Shaw for directing them to my junk folder.  I have to watch the folder because Cec's cousin in California has a unique email address and it weeded out her messages too.  Good thing I check it frequently.  I get about 5 spam emails every day and I'm getting fed up with it.  If you got this from me, of course I didn't send it and don't open the links!

It looks like this message was fed through a translator.

Email sender:  Linda Fvsher <Spampsling@ib71li1h4m.ontariohazelnut.ca>
  THAT IS NOT ME

How’s all things in your existence? you do know that i always wanted to be skinny, it doesn't take place right away. I want to commit to very good behaviors and also that does take time, determination, and sometimes dozens efforts. But with this i can literally consume everything i like, just as much as i want.
detailed info
And so exactly how are stuff heading for yourself?



Prince George

  Prince George is set to begin at Eton College in September, and the path that led him there traces back to a decision made by his late gra...