Your Life in Old Pictures!
![[]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tg0XM5UBjGONdOu1vRuJ7jaNPncJjcSvXcrSio-JtFb2y_h7w63gbKGf0ZcR0xykuP9JV47M16wukY298ilgLzKfQWHB9-T-tvV_5uX_8jApU8wVRMLZ3W_RcnIjPEpbEaoHgIHJWfk2LP=s0-d) | It was a good thing my mom had small breasts. My dad had many fire calls with ladies who got caught in their washers. My mom never let me do the washing!!! |
![[]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sU1lRIRIOj_ooAX0J8uCUcjoZ2OId7BPfRquYWYXdsREdjJCYBvUUevgQAExiGokB83zbrFBiNqowi1AvZ_C42XdewR48i5RiA_JhOHInMKyfdIajq-hdE1Sax0FBxOKZT_rE9pH14IITm=s0-d) | | Dippity-do got me through high school |
![[]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sC52hbS3vFeQir6DhTuCT9Ma8vxfJBqiIC_qHphjuBUL-uAU5Mr6PcW4wKs8NUYm1KZKMacvjuCrXaUNoxo7zMyaDkjjOUU40IzLEWFy0V-F9x7whzICffknXX92NT142FYlIjN6OUkjg=s0-d) | | I still have the three tier plate in Old Country Roses |
![[]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uaT1jHWscYf2DfrI4VuzekUAlGuqynjAbqcvIeOfMOMskw31GxRIZroeCnd_7Nrb1xlM7WqsZTDLo30BIMlb42cZeePw6ytm3AKDNHttkowBlcg4pzh7w1kxLguaaO5WZ0Z61iVOUn4OHA=s0-d) | | Ouch! Even I didn't do this! |
![[]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_ty4Rdm2-3ijOwn-GyiL0CzbqTqfluB_k0AmTP9JR7oHAHhCO9USD57u0HeugHMY8XRw-lniPmBPz-1KJNJQHvJzirRiChiwkMcFTrsClzP5RSRWKxOjjCAeCnlDACmdRm3cr-Z4qgQaqO5=s0-d) | | Our theatre in Surrey has electric Lazy Boy chairs! |
![[]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vsNo8JKXDUb6LTIbpt2FMQSqQIO44Td8jkrcJLnHA8hxPOuZ0reBsgPtHK-ik_MmWlHgiicRfT1n0IFElacWkO-rIglSNuPYRZtslPlhv0S3ijitd3DJE_AnCU22XETYqe1RleB20ZCvW-=s0-d) | | Telephones are the biggest change! Who knew we'd carry one in our purse? |
![[]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_v2VSRkJo4P5AhnhKciKCC_72VdKvE3OLWbx4epVjGd0YVeyIQHfATNb-BEEmIWa0e1qhLd9lScCpt6WNsC_3qmq4qNZBzhpXQ6dr5op1pqJ1H4xoZLAPZhD_3K5uoaFjGu4OQ8FNy8oWq-=s0-d) | Richmond, BC passed a law, no self serve gas stations. When we moved to Surrey, I had to learn to put in my own gas! It's the same price! |
![[]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sp8-PQeS0ClLeKV8VhWGIt-6_pmXiOLzlm6kqltanRy-SY9zwyt3VFmBdQ9ivVeYnlX1o7qDN-c_LPfedi8A4X201DT3FdZFFvxd5EJMbLAcjo_zXCMrRQXc6VemqjMqSAKfEieoz6SfIl=s0-d) | | I'm glad garter belts are gone! |
| | |
If you remember most of these -You (like me) must be really old.
Spread the laughter, share the cheer,
Let's be happy while we're still here!!
Thank you Carol for sharing this!