Monday, February 25, 2019

Holy shirt

I don't remember it looking this good
My husband loves his grey Nautica polo shirt.  I can't remember when we bought the grey one, we have many in the closet and always pick them up at the Las Vegas South Premium Outlet Mall. I have never paid more than US$24.95 for any of his Nautica shirts.  We did see an identical shirt in The Bay in Willowbrook before Christmas and it was CAD$135.00!  They are great shirts, they never shrink and continue to look good after many washings!

A while back, the grey shirt got a small hole in the front so I always made sure he changed before we went out.  He continued to love this shirt and continued to wear it at home.  When I washed it this week, I noticed it now has four holes!   Does he still want to wear it, hell yes!!!   Is it in the recycle, oh yes, I won this one. 

Now to wear some other shirt for six years....only to change it when absolutely necessary.  Does anyone else have a husband who falls in love with polo shirts?

I just went on the US Nautica site to find a picture and they are on sale.  I guess I'm about to order online and surprise him!  I would hate to pay $24.95 in Las Vegas!

SHORT SLEEVE CLASSIC FIT DECK POLO

$59.50 $19.99

Al Quiring: The Man Behind the Tow Truck

  Al Quiring is one of those local legends whose work speaks for itself. While many people know him from television, those who have met him ...