Monday, December 14, 2020

Santa letters!

Santa letters and more Santa letters.  They are such a joy to read.  I did quite a few at home on the weekend.  There is lots of Santa mail and I'm not going anywhere!



Levi wants a whoopie cushion for Christmas!  Another girl wanted an Apple Watch.  She has a banana watch and orange watch and really needs an Apple watch!  These letters crack me up.  I have another letter that won't copy well so I'll send you part of the long letter:

First of all they are moving to another house.  He isn't too happy about that, but it's life.  A person in his class said Santa was skinny and wore a purple suit.  I addressed that in his reply.  He also said "we are the family that leaves you 2 beers!".  I explained about COVID and how Santa can't have beer and cookies this year, but really looks forward to them next year.  His dad told him if there is snow, Santa will come in a dump truck!  He ended the letter:  YOUR THE BEST SANTA......   

It really is interesting to read these letters!   Today I am back at it....it's over soon and I will miss it until next year.


Mt. St. Helen's - 44 years ago!

Before                                                                After   Footage of the explosion On May 18, 1980, Washington's Mou...