Nic gave us another dozen eggs. These sizes are incredible! Look at the huge egg and beside it the tiny egg. I can't wait to crack them both. Nik loves his chickens and they all have names. They lay many different sizes and colours of eggs. Not bad for living in the city! Thank you, Nik.
Friday, July 16, 2021
Day 12 - A Day in Quarantine: Remembering the Diamond Princess
In early 2020, long before vaccines, rapid tests, or even a clear understanding of how COVID‑19 spread, the world watched a cruise ship beco...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...
