I found a porn site in the Ukraine was directing people to my blog. When I went on the site, I was shocked at the content. Last night I deleted my previous blog. I was able to copy everything over to this new site so my travel pictures and earlier posts are still there. I will continue to monitor country and URL usage. I don't have comments turned on so no one can comment. I hope this porn trolling stops! I blocked out the porn site. The one day stats speak for themselves!
Monday, December 16, 2019
Shutting down my old blog
As of today, I've done 902 blogs. I don't count them, Blogger does. I really enjoy blogging and I hope you enjoy reading my blogs.
I found a porn site in the Ukraine was directing people to my blog. When I went on the site, I was shocked at the content. Last night I deleted my previous blog. I was able to copy everything over to this new site so my travel pictures and earlier posts are still there. I will continue to monitor country and URL usage. I don't have comments turned on so no one can comment. I hope this porn trolling stops! I blocked out the porn site. The one day stats speak for themselves!
I found a porn site in the Ukraine was directing people to my blog. When I went on the site, I was shocked at the content. Last night I deleted my previous blog. I was able to copy everything over to this new site so my travel pictures and earlier posts are still there. I will continue to monitor country and URL usage. I don't have comments turned on so no one can comment. I hope this porn trolling stops! I blocked out the porn site. The one day stats speak for themselves!
Coles
Before Chapters. Before Indigo. Before online shopping. There was Coles. In 1940, brothers Jack and Carl Cole opened their first bookstore o...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...