Thursday, October 17, 2024

Montreal

We landed in Montreal last night.  We checked into the Double Tree near the airport and it is a lovely hotel.  I slept for 9 hours!  I booked the hotel through Avion points.  I thought breakfast was included, but when I read the reservation it wasn't.  The breakfast this morning was delicious and a lot nicer than most of the hotels that have the free breakfast.  

We will go back to the airport and find our Princess transfer bus.  Apparently it's a 3.5 hour trip to Quebec City.  We look forward to seeing some of the country we haven't seen before.  It's our third trip to Quebec City.

The weather is sunny but cool.  We are all ready to board our ship.  We don't sail until tomorrow night so look forward to a nice day tomorrow in Quebec City.  The Weather Network says 11C and sunny!  I hear there is another atmospheric river heading for Vancouver.  Too bad we are going to miss it!


Hello Quebec City

  Departing after 7 days on a cruise ship!   It's AI but looks about right. I thought those pictures were funny.  True, but funny.  This...