Wednesday, July 30, 2025

How to stop spam texts

I never answer a call when the caller doesn't get picked up by my address book.  I get text messages from phone numbers I don't know and I know the scammers are out there.  I love to play with them. When you get this text, here is your answer.  It stops them:


I knew this wasn't from my daughter, it was her birthday and we talked earlier and I was meeting her at dinner!  I blocked the number after two days, they never replied!  Country code 78 is in Gambia and area code 613 is eastern Ontario.  She lives in Cloverdale! 🤣🤣🤣


Day 13 - Riding Out Hurricane Simon — Or So We Thought and now an earthquake at our next port!

  We were still in Cabo San Lucas when the news came through: Simon had officially become a hurricane. Not long after, the captain’s voice...