Thursday, December 25, 2025

Merry Christmas from my house to yours!

 

To everyone who reads my blog, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.  

I understand the 60 Minutes segment on You Tube I blogged about yesterday was deleted.  It may still be available if you do a search on Facebook, Blue Sky or X.  They obviously don't want anyone to see what happened.

Take 2 - see if this still works if you want to see it:


Dear American friends,

We don’t have CBS in Canada. We have Canadian networks with licensing agreements to air your shows.

The 60 Minutes CECOT episode wasn’t “leaked” or “smuggled” to Canada. It just aired at its regularly scheduled time because Canadian networks aren’t subject to American government interference.

We’re not under a dictatorship. You are. That’s why you didn’t see it and we did.


Day 1 Vancouver

  Yesterday was embarkation day, and what a smooth start it turned out to be. We boarded the Star Princess at Canada Place, where the aft ...