Anyone going on a cruise from Canada Place, this is a wonderful option. I have friends who live in Langley and stay downtown the night before a cruise. I have never done this but I can see the advantage. My cousin and his wife left on a cruise on the day of the Vancouver Marathon! Not a good day to get downtown.
Day 1 Vancouver
Yesterday was embarkation day, and what a smooth start it turned out to be. We boarded the Star Princess at Canada Place, where the aft ...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...