Clickbait is a text, image, or video link with an exaggerated, shocking, or misleading title designed to entice users to click through a website.
This cruise is possible, however when you go onto the website, it's clickbait! The Facebook page has nothing to do with travel. I never read it before, it just showed up on my feed as "sponsored" or as I put it "unwanted". I did "turn notifications off for this post". Another one will pop up again under a difference name and I'm tired of this garbage.
I continue to see these posts showing travel. I should have kept the one that said : Cruise from Vancouver to Sydney Australia in 14 days! It takes Commercial container‑ship speeds (14–18 knots) 16–20.6 days of pure sailing time. Most cruise ships, with stops along the way take around 33 days. I've seen them as short at 27 days with very few stops. There was another one sailing from Vancouver to Italy! You can do it, but in a few cruises with some stopovers. More clickbait.
I've noticed other Facebook group pages with an interest or specific subject, show recipes and nothing to do with the subject of the page. You can answer any post you read with your opinion. When I read the "opinions" of some people, I see the hate in the world.
I just checked my feed. I see "Sponsored", "Follow", "Join" and my favorite "AI Content". I get more of these than actual posts from my friends in the database. It's so frustrating. Also I get videos of people removing weird things from their body and pictures of health problems I don't want to see. I tried to remove them but they keep returning. It's disgusting.
False and misleading news. So much advertising. Hate posts. I'm tired of the garbage on Facebook. It's lost it's intent.