Saturday, July 13, 2024

Day 2 - At Sea

Unfortunately trying to blog on this cruise is very frustrating.  I purchased Premium Internet for over US$250 for this cruise and I cannot put pictures in my blog!

We are really enjoying this cruise, and when I return home, I will post pictures.  Other than the Starlink Internet at a premium price, the cruise is wonderful.  Today we are going to Icy Strait.  The weather looks wet but I love Icy and they've already given us free rain ponchos.  I have great rain gear, so I'll get it on the smell the fresh air!

I'm home again on July 22.  This is an 11 day cruise and we go to both Hubbard and Glacier Bay.  Cunard has the best itinerary of all the lines out of Vancouver.

Tupperware

  Tupperware was founded in Orlando, Florida in 1946.  Yesterday they filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection.  For 78 years they have su...