19 days and they are still on strike. Canada Post took the deadline for Letters to Santa off their website today. It doesn't sound like there will be an end to this soon. It's very hard on the remote communities.
Day 11 - What to Do When You Feel Sick on a Cruise Ship
This photo was taken by a passenger on the Ovation of the Seas as we passed by We are currently quarantined in our stateroom, balcony door...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...

