Tuesday, August 5, 2025

Costco Taipei Taiwan

I love to visit Costco on my travels.  I've been to Costco in Juneau, Maui, London and Iceland to name a few.  We've found in the US in the poorer areas they have different items than in a wealthy neighbourhood.  I follow Andy Shen on Facebook who visits Costco's in our city.  He took these pictures when he was at Costco Taipei.  I saw a lot of items we have in Canada but I didn't see our Canadian Kirkland Maple Syrup.

I thought I would share these:

It's a All Park Hot Dog according to the sign!





If you haven't tried these, you are missing a nice treat!
When we are in Europe, I like to see where the products are made.  There were so many items in the European Costco that were from Europe that we don't see in North America.  I saw the Dark Chocolate 5 Berry Mix on the Taipei site and they are from Australia.  On my next visit to Costco, I'll look for them as they look delicious.


Day 14 - Meet the Captain — A Family Story at Sea

  Captain Arrigo on the left and Cruise Director Cole on the right Today’s highlight was the “Meet the Captain” event, something I always lo...