It's been 28 years since Princess Diana passed away in Paris. Prince William, Princess Catherine and the children visited her grave this week at Althorp. I'm sure if she was alive she would be so proud of William and his beautiful family.
Sunday, August 31, 2025
Day 13 - Riding Out Hurricane Simon — Or So We Thought and now an earthquake at our next port!
We were still in Cabo San Lucas when the news came through: Simon had officially become a hurricane. Not long after, the captain’s voice...
-
This is the time of year when everyone entertains and your weight can really escalate. Cec and I have been watching our weight since March....
-
I love researching famous women in history. I knew them all but three. Sacagawea: Sacagawea was a Lemhi Shoshone woman who, at age 1...
-
I use Wikipedia all the time. I never knew the story behind it. The fact Jimmy Wales set this up as a non-profit shows what an incredible ...
